JIB HEARTS - CONVENER OF 'THRESH WOMAN' IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW

12:11

 CONVENER OF 'THRESH WOMAN' IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW
The bride, Kemi Awoyemi, is a doctor, founder of 'ThreshWoman', TV Presenter of the 'Body and Soul' and
a top model in Nigeria gets married to her hearthrob, Chima Ezenwanne, whom she has dated for the two years.

Here's what the happy bride had to say at the beginning of the month during the countdown to their special day;
 CONVENER OF 'THRESH WOMAN' IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW


 ''September will always hold a special place in my heart... The month in which I first laid eyes on you, just two years ago, and now in this same month in just a few days, I'll be saying "I do" to forever with you.
God sure works in mysterious ways! If not, how do I explain the fact that while I moved from one classroom to the other for 6 years in FGC Ijanikin, crushing on a few boys here and there, the love of my life was just a year ahead of me in the same school, and we were completely unaware of each other.
God kept you for me and brought you to meand I think He raised me to be of use to you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.
Thanks for loving me.....so purely, so selflessly, so sacrificially, just as Christ loves the church. 2 years has been a long wait, let's do forever!




 CONVENER OF 'THRESH WOMAN' IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW


Let's read some of the wishes from friends of the couple:  

 CONVENER OF 'THRESH WOMAN' IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW

TV Personality, Olive Emodi: " I saw the way Chima loved Kemi; so selflessly, he would and still will give her the world. The way he looked at her even on days when she looked like Simbi, he looked at her like it was the very first time, I knew I wanted nothing less than this.
I remember the very first time she went on a date with him. She came back and told me this man is her husband, she knew. SHe was so convinced even though it was their very first date.
For the past two years, I've seen them love each other. I’ve seen Chima loving her like Christ loved the church, I’ve seen Kemi submit to him like the bible instructs women to. Oh the way they love the Lord is inexplicable; both of them unite together at the feet of Christ and this is the HIGHEST form of romance. Sometimes, she sleeps over in my room and when its morning, they pray together over the phone while I pretend to be asleep and mutter AMEN under my breath.
There are too many mediocre things in this world, love shouldn’t be one of them. Watching both of you gave me the strength to walk away from any love that seems mediocre. Your relationship has been such an inspiration to me and I’m too excited that you have forever to go.
You both have been family to me and I love you so much. God bless you both and be with you on this journey. Congratulations @thedrkemi"
 

Ex - Beauty Queen, Antoinette Igebu: In less than 24 hours, my sisteh will be taking the first step to being matrimonially joined with the love of her life.
Kemi, I love you both and you know it. I know that this marriage is already blessed in heaven and so it will be on earth. I pray that God will grant all the spiritual blessings that pertain to marriage to you both. This union will serve as an instrument of God’s kingdom on earth. You will be fruitful – in all things material and immaterial. Nations will call you blessed. You will bear strong, godly children whose hearts are perpetually after God – children who will be nation changers. Your love will wax stronger as you both grow in the knowledge of God and His wisdom will direct you both. This and many more I pray for you in Jesus’ name. Make sure you get your beauty sleep.


JIB wishes Dr Kemi Awoyemi and Mr Chima Ezenwanne a blissful married life and all of God's abundant blessings upon their home.

For more pictures and juicy deets on this wonderful couple, check this blog.

Pictures Credits - Instagram.com
Dress: MsMakor
Tux: Date Designs
Hair & Make up: Jasmine Beauty World
Photographer: Keziie

Please leave your comments, you know I'd love to hear from you, right?

xxx







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *