JIB FYI: THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT SALAH RAM!!!!

18:59

THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT SALAH RAM!!!!

Recently, I noticed that some of the posts and pictures that I repost or share on my Facebook have
been questioned. Mostly because the reason why someone put up the post or picture was not actually what occurred that's how I got the inspiration to begin "JIB FYI" which stands for "Joy Ijehon Blog For Your Information" section on here.

To further drive home the point I hoped to make, here is a perfect example:

THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT SALAH RAM!!!!

" While buying a Goat or Bakra this Eid...
Plz look into both Ears of animal.. tell d seller to show it's Ears.. and if you find Black spots inside Ears..it is a deadly Virus.. called Kangu Virus.. and that defected Animal.. goat or Bakra... plz don't buy for sacrifice..

Share it.. plz..😊


I shared the picture above because I thought there really was a Kangu Virus and I hope to inform friends on my Facebook page about this danger, especially now that Muslims are preparing for Salah

Lo and behold! Another of my friends on Facebook had this to say about the post above:

THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT SALAH RAM!!!!

"They r pests that suck blood from animals... E. G dogs 
If the animals are well catered for in terms of hygiene... And some treatment for these skin, it doesnt become an issue.. If u dnt believe me, pick one of the ticks And smash it, u ll see blood.. Jst like a mosquito that has fed on blood... Not sure of this virus uodate!!!"

Which of the comments is correct though?

I totally love hearing from my amazing visitors, please leave your comments below.

xxx

Picture Credits: Facebook.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *