JIB FAB FRIDAY: WHO ELSE ROCKED THE PEPLUM TOP THIS WEEK?

07:04

JIB FAB FRIDAY:

Hey fam!

I hope your week was AMAZE BELLS? This week on JIB FASHION FAB FRIDAY, I am basically
just gonna share how my sister and I went to church on Sunday. We both, without planning to, had peplum tops on so that's what inspired the post title. 

Anyway, sharing this is so that we know we can look good with what we already have in our wardrobes or boxes. I've often heard that people think they need new clothes to look good or stylish (I won't say NO to new clothes) but that is not always the case. One can totally rock an outfit in different ways, maintain a reasonable budget and still look FAB!

JIB FAB FRIDAY:

I had on a pair of wide bottom pants with peplum top. The all black ensemble was matched with a pair of denim FIONI shoes which I totally love and that antique old statement necklace. I enjoy this look because it has one looking chic and ready to go; I rock this look anywhere or everywhere except of course the beach. *inserts rolling eyes smiley*

JIB FAB FRIDAY:

It was a day for peplum tops as my sister, Gladys, also rocked this nice ankara peplum top. I totally dig the 'basket-like' design around the neck and shoulders. It added a touch of elegance to the peplum which she paired with black stretchy/lycra/tube skirt and a pair of nude sandals. This look is the semi-casual but all chic look that one could rock without breaking the bank.

JIB FAB FRIDAY:

You can mix up what you already have and look at those clothes with a different mindset now, jazz up your fashion ladies!!!

xxx


Would you like to share your style (say for example how you wore a peplum top) or outfits with us, please send a mail to joyijehon@gmail.com or send a DM on Instagram to us @joyijehonblog.

#FashionFriday
#JIBFabFriday
#Fashion
#Style
#PeplumTops
#WeeklyFashionPost

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *